FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does ready to wear/or ready to ship means?
It means items that are not customized, is in stock and ready to be delivered or shipped the next 1-2 business days. No processing time needed.
What are your payment methods?
Only bank transfers and Wipay are accepted at this time.
How do I order?
For ready to wear/shipped, you select the item from the website and checkout.
For custom made items, see below:
• Complete and submit a Custom Enquiry Form to get a quotation.
• Book a consultation. Consultation fee is J$3,000 which forms a part of the total cost for the order and is non refundable. Each slot is for 45 minutes.
• For custom bed sheets and other apparels, we will provide you with the available fabric prints that you can choose from before proceeding to make payment.
• Consultation fee is only applicable to custom made outfits and not other products.
• 75% deposit is required for all custom made items before the job is started.
For wedding dresses and other special occasion outfits, turnaround time is 3-4 months.
• For custom made bed sheets and other apparels, turnaround time is 1-2 weeks.
Can I Send a picture of an outfit and you make it exactly the same?
Unfortunately, Needle Plush does not replicate another designer's work. If you want it just like the reference picture, we strongly recommend you contact the original designer. We do however accept inspirational pictures that aid us in designing your dream outfit designed by Needle Plush Designs. 4) What is your t
Do you issue refunds?s?
We do not issue refunds on custom made items and therefore we ask that you choose carefully from the size chart and ensure you are certain in terms of style/design and fabric choices before making your deposit.
For ready to wear/shipped items, we only offer exchanges for a period up to one week after purchase date. This is on the basis that the item is received in its original state.
Can I cancel my order?
Once the deposit is made, the order cannot be cancelled.
Where is your store located?
We do not have a physical store at this time.